Friday, August 24, 2012

Back in Business

Whoohoo!!! After two weeks and four appointments with Comcast (only half of which technicians actually showed up to) we FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY have the internet!! I'm so excited and it's such a huge relief to be able to blog again... but it's also a bit overwhelming because, once again, my last blog post was many moons ago and I have so much to update on. It's going to take me a few days to get it all down in a post but I just wanted to let my three loyal readers know that I will be posting much more frequently very soon! 

For now I'll leave you with a little anecdote. This child seriously has a dance for everything. He really just has a small repertoire of about three actual dance moves that he does but he's always calling them something different and we totally agg it on (I usually say "egg it on" but apparently "agg" is the correct word -- as in "aggravate" I think. But that's neither here nor there.) 

Anyway, for example, he'll do a "dinner dance," a "potty dance," a "play-doh dance" and on and on. It's quite hilarious. As you probably know, he's obsessed with baseball so today at lunch we had to do a "pitcher dance," a "batter dance," and an "umpire dance." The umpire dance was my personal favorite as it involved lots of hand motions and chanting of "You're out! You're safe! You're out!" I'm telling you, never a dull moment around this house. The following is Wilder's "flag dance." He hates me trying to video him so I had to bribe him with sidewalk chalk to do it for the camera, that's what all the talk of coloring is about. Enjoy and check back soon for yet one more of the gigantic catch-up posts that have become the trademark of this blog. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back online! Love the sweet videos and pictures. Keep bribing!!

    ReplyDelete