Monday, February 25, 2013

Wilder's First Snow

Well, of course, like a typical Tennessee winter we didn't have a white Christmas -- we had a white day-after-Christmas haha :) We woke up that morning to the prettiest little snowflakes steadily coming down and actually sticking! We had a fire going and were so warm and cozy inside that I soooo did not want to go out in the freezing cold. But Wilder had never experienced snow before so I knew staying in wasn't an option. And I'm so glad I made the effort to bundle us up and venture out because this boy had the time of his life discovering the wonder that is SNOW. I will never forget that morning and his pure joy!
Wilder with a silly face and his first snowball, 
which he promptly threw at me ;)
 First taste of snow
 Laughing at Rider eating snow off the gator
 Brain freeze!
 Loving it
 "I can't feelz ma mouf!"
What a fun morning with my sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment